Thursday 2 August 2012

New Series Trailer!!!






After nearly thirty years of being a fan, the sight and sound of new Doctor Who never fails to get me over-excited. It's like being a kid again. None of the magic has gone. This looks just brilliant. The new series will be broadcast on 25th August or 1st September, according to t'interweb. Whichever date it is, it can’t come soon enough!

I’m not sure which image excites me more; the weeping cherub blowing out Rory’s torch or the thousands of Daleks in the amphitheatre. I also like the Doctor riding a Triceratops in Dinosaurs on a Spaceship. Almost forty years after the rubber T-Rex, Doctor Who finally gets dinosaurs right. And that exploding planet is fantastic! The trailer is just bursting with possibilities and moments that send the imagination into overdrive.










Doctor Who: nearly fifty years old and still got it. Excuse me; I need to watch it all over again.



No comments:

Post a Comment